- To contribute to the improvement of health, the prevention of disease and maternity and child care in the community.
- To educate the population on how to prepare for and respond to disasters.
- To organize emergency relief services for the victims of disasters and mitigation of their suffering.
- To recruit, train and develop volunteers/personnel as necessary for undertaking humanitarian responsibilities.
Three Cardinal Principles of YRC
Promotion of health and life.
Service to the sick and the suffering.
Promotion of national and international friendship to develop the mental and moral capacities of the youth.
Holding on to these principles, YRC volunteers work in the following areas:
- Promotion of Health and Hygiene
- Service to others
- Relief work during emergencies like flood, fire and other natural calamities
- National Integration
- World Friendliness
- Creating awareness about health and hygiene is a priority area. So YRC observes the following commemorative days with Seminars, Health Camp and Blood Donation Camp:
- World Health Day
- World Red Cross Day
- World Blood Donation Day
- Geneva Convention Day
- World AIDS day
- International Women's Day
Youth Red Cross Society of College has planned to conduct the following activities:
- Blood Donation Camp
- Medical Camp
- Eye camp
- Road safety Awareness Camp
- First Aid Camp