- Highest –quality teaching and discussion in the class room.
- Rich and diverse experiential learning
A person for academic excellence.
An enduring commitment to improving the quality of life of rural women.
The college provides opportunity to develop the overall personality of the students to space the potential challenges of life in the competitive global scenario.
The mission of this department is to impart quality and value added education so us to empower, economically, morally, socially thereby moulding a super power nation.
To offer enriching learning experience to aspiring managers.
To enable the students to realize their full potential.
Top Job Prospectus: UG
- Marketing & etc.,
Top Job Prospectus: PG
- Tax Consultant,
- Event Manager,
- Chartered Accountant & etc.,
EIGIBILITY CRITERIA: UG
- Candidate Should have +2 pass with a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
EIGIBILITY CRITERIA: PG
- Candidate should have 50% from Graduation from a Commerce stream from a Recognized Board.
- Government, Private Banks,
- Business Consultancy,
- Marketing Industry,
- Industrial and Manufacturing,
- Policy Planning,
- Educational Institutions,
- Budget Planning.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
- Department of Commerce and Computer Application was started in 2007-2008. Our Department of Commerce function with the objectives of grooming a young and aspiring students to achieve their goals during their study in this college.
- Over the years it has grown remarkably both in qualities and quantitative aspects, currently the department offers B.Com, B.Com(CA) & M.Com.
- The Department has 04 Faculty members.
- All the faculty members with M.Phil., Degree and One Person with Ph.D.,
- Our Department Students strength is 112.
- UG: Basic Rs.10,000-Rs.25,000 Per Month.
- PG: Basic Rs.3,00,000-Rs.4,00,000 Per Year.
- Approach M.Com. has a unique and innovative approach to Commerce Education that focuses on proving the right knowledge, imparting the right skills for enduring success in Commerce careers, and shaping the right attitudes.
- Inaugural function was organized in the Every Year.
- Industrial Visit in the month of January to Sakthi Sugar Factory.
- First and Second year Students Organized Farewell for Third Year Students.