1. General Objectives
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institutions
- To channelize the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence
- To internalize and institutionalize quality enhancement practices
- To evolve a procedure for optimization and integration of modern methods of Teaching and Learning
- To ascertain the credibility of evolution procedures
- To emphasize the culture of Implementing Best Practices of the Institution
- To inculcate spiritual, ethical, moral and social values in all disciplines of study.
- To provide opportunities for all round development of the Students and excellence in higher education, research and extension in different disciplines.
- To disseminate the findings of research to the community to facilitate its development.
- To provide society citizens of sterling character.
2. Specific Objectives
- To arouse a social consciousness of the students by providing them opportunities to work with and among the people.
- To develop an awareness and knowledge of social realities to have concern for the well-being of the community and engage in creative and constructive social action.
- To provide with rich and meaningful educational experiences to them in order to make their education complete and meaningful.
- To develop the skills needed in the exercise of democratic leadership and programme development to help them get self-employed.
- To give them the opportunities for their personality development.
- Blood detection camps, blood donation, etc.
- Eye camp
- Campus cleaning
- Celebration of important days
- Orientation camps
- Participation of students in various seminars conducted all over the state
- Various cultural activities aiming at personality development of students