The department has produced a every year 50 of students from different stream, undergraduate, postgraduate pass out and we groom them to be ready for the corporate life.
Well furnished class rooms and laboratories provide a comfortable learning atmosphere
The high-end Pentium machines are connected through the network working on Windows NT, Novell NetWare, Linux and SCO Unix Open Server
The department is connected to the cyberspace through the internet, which facilitates a highly effective communication link with the companies and institutions across the globe
A rich collection of computer books add another dimension to quality education
The department distinguishes itself by arranging professional educators as well as specialist from IT industry to hone the students skill
Apart from the regular lab facility, additional lab facilities are also provided to the students in order to make them practically competitive to face the future challenges
To create the most propitious environment for quality academic and research oriented undergraduate and postgraduate education in Computer Science and prepare the young rural students for a globalized technological society and orient them towards serving the society.
- To provide a strong theoretical and practical background across the Computer Science discipline with an emphasis on software development.
- To empower the youth in rural communities with computer education.
- To inculcate professional behaviour, ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities.
- To convey the skills necessary to continue education to grow professional.
To equip themselves through class room teaching, seminars workshops and skill development.
- To get shaped to face the innovative and dynamic global competition and get a best job or to become a successful entrepreneur in their future, and
- To provide value based computer education, the faculty members work for the change through their direct involvement in every aspect of the department.
WHAT IS B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE COURSE?
- The technical implementation of computer systems.
- Create quality professionals
- The aim of the program ranges widely from creating quality professionals to research fellows to serve as high-functioning professionals in every sector of the world.
- B.Sc Computer Science is the study of principles and fundamentals of computers, where the latest technologies and trends are the most important topics.
- B.Sc Computer Science provides students with a great opportunity to enter the real world where aspiring computer science professionals can showcase their talent and work as system integrator, system analyst among other lucrative job profiles.
- The course empowers students to deal with the technicalities and issues with authorized knowledge of databases and analytical skills.
- The 3 year B.Sc Computer Science course syllabus is divided into SIX semesters.
WHY CHOOSE B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE?
Diverse Career Opportunities.
Practical implementation of the theoretical study
For higher career growth
The technology sector is booming, leading to an ever-increasing demand for computer science engineers.
B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
The large spectrum of job opportunities available to aspirants of B.Sc Computer Science are enlisted below:
- Software Developer to Project Manager to Software Architect
- Testing Engineer to QA Specialist
- Web Developer / Mobile App Developer
- Technical Support Engineer to Technical Director
- IT Technical Content Developer
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- DTP Operator
- School Teacher
- Software Developer
- Testing Engineer
- Technical Analyst
- Consulting Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Expert
- VR/AR Developer
- All the TNPSC exams
- Civil Service Exam (IAS, IPS etc...)
- TN POLICE exam
- TN FOREST officer exam
- TN Fireman service
- Indian Army
- All the BANK exams
B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE COURSE SALARY:
The average course salary of a graduate of B.Sc Computer Science course is INR 6 lakhs per annum. This course salary may vary based on the sector and firm of employment of the aspirant as well as the dedication, diligence, and experience of the aspirant at the workplace.
The average annual salary of a fresher is between Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 4 lakh. The salary structure may vary as per the organization and one’s own capabilities.
After graduating successfully, an aspirant can earn an average salary package of more than 6 lakh per annum. Some of the major recruiters for graduates of B.Sc Computer Science include companies like:
What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science?
- The significant difference between both these field is that IT deals with the application of computing technology to real-life processes, while, Computer Science deals with the science that facilitates these applications.