It aims to provide the sports activities for the personality development of students with the Motto: “A healthy mind in a healthy body.”
- To make aware of the importance or benefits of physical activities in day to day life.
- To encourage the regular physical activities for a positive healthy life-style.
- To develop moral values through sports and games.
- To motivate the students for mass participation in sports/games.
The Sports Club meets three a year
To enable the students, change their attitudes towards life (positive thinking, healthy criticism, etc.)
To promote co-operation between other organizations with similar objectives.
Over the years our athletes have actively participated in sports events at the district, state and national levels, making us proud of all their achievements. The College has various sports teams: (a) Athletics, (b) Badminton, (c) Basketball, (d) Chess, (e) Volleyball, (f) Tennis, (g) Kabaddi, and (h) Hockey.
- (i) first meeting of sports committee is held in the beginning of the academic year for reviewing status of sports facilities,
- (ii) (ii) second meeting is held during mid-semester for the organization of inter-house competition, and (iii)
- third meeting is held before the year-end examinations for the organization of sports week.